1.1. Site – A set of graphic and textual materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure the availability of these materials on the Internet.
1.2. Site Administrator – An authorized employee who, while acting on behalf of VipDeposits.ru, manages the Site, organizes and (or) processes personal data, determines the purposes of processing personal data and the composition of personal data to be processed as well as actions (operations) performed with personal data.
1.3. User – An individual or a legal entity who has placed their data on the Site through the Feedback Form, to transfer their data to the Site Administrator.
1.4. Feedback Form – A special online form on which the User enters their personal data to transfer them to the Site Administrator.
2.9. The Site Administrator does not verify the accuracy of the information received (or collected) about the User.
Terms and purposes of collection and processing of the user’s personal data
3.1. The User’s personal data such as e-mail address, skype ID, partner code, etc., are provided by the User to the Site Administrator.
3.2. The transfer of personal data by the User to the Site Administrator through the Feedback Form implies the User’s consent to the transfer of his personal data.
3.3. The Site Administrator processes data about the User, which include their personal data such as e-mail, skype ID, partner code, etc., as willfully provided by them to enable the fulfilment of the Site Administrator’s obligations to them.
3.4. The processing of personal data is carried out based on the following principles:
- the legality of the purposes and methods of processing personal data and good faith;
- the compliance of the purposes of processing personal data with the purposes predetermined and declared when collecting personal data;
- compliance of the volume and nature of the processed personal data with the methods of processing personal data and the purposes of processing personal data;
- inadmissibility of combining databases containing personal data created for incompatible purposes.
3.5. The Site Administrator processes the User’s personal data with his consent to provide the services offered on the Site.
Storage and use of personal data
Transfer of personal data
5.2. The provision of the User’s personal data at the request of State bodies and/or local authorities is carried out in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Storage periods and destruction of personal data
6.1. The User’s personal data is stored on the electronic media of the site indefinitely.
6.2. The User’s personal data is destroyed at the request of the User himself based on his request, or at the initiative of the Site Administrator without explaining the reasons for deleting them.
Rights and obligations of users
7.1. Users have the right, upon request, to receive information from the Site Administrator regarding the processing of their personal data.
Measures to protect user information
8.1. The Site Administrator takes technical, organizational and legal measures to ensure the protection of the User’s personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions.
9.2. The request sent by the User must contain the following information:
for an individual –
- number of the main identity document of the User or his representative;
- information about the date of issue of the specified document and the issuing authority;
- the date of registration through the Feedback Form;
- free-form request text;
- the signature of the User or his representative.
for a legal entity –
- a free-form request on a letterhead;
- date of registration through the Feedback Form;
- the request must be signed by an authorized person with the attachment of documents confirming the authority of the person.
9.3. The Site Administrator undertakes to consider and send a response to the User’s request within 30 days from the date of receipt of the request.
9.4. All correspondence received by the Administrator from the User (applications in writing / electronic form) refers to information of limited access and is not subject to disclosure without the written consent of the User. Personal data and other information provided by the User cannot be used without the User’s special consent, except in a case of a response to a request received or in cases expressly provided for by law.