All ecoPayz customers* can use the company’s Mastercard card (or ecoCard) for making orders. You can use it to pay for goods and services in offline and online stores, as well as withdraw cash from ATMs.
The balance in the card is linked to the account balance. There are no fees for production and issue of the card.
- There are no service fees.
- For withdrawing money from an ATM, the commission rate will be 2% (minimum 1.50 euro);
- If the currency of the account and that of the ATM are different, you will also be charged a conversion rate of 2.99%.
- In ecoPayz, users can instantly get three ecoCards in different currencies: euros, pounds, and dollars. It is advised to use this option to avoid any fees for currency conversion.
|Service||Clients from VipDeposits||Regular users|
|Withdrawal from an ATM at one time||500 EUR||250 EUR|
|Withdrawal from an ATM per day||1 500 EUR||750 EUR|
|Number of cash withdrawals per day||3||3|
|Amount for a single payment in a store||2 500 EUR||1 000 EUR|
|Number of payments per day||8||5|
|Amount of transactions per day||4 000 EUR||2 000 EUR|
|Amount of transactions per week||10 000 EUR||5 000 EUR|
|Amount of transactions per month||30 000 EUR||15 000 EUR|
The balance in your card is linked to your ecoPayz account.
The virtual card can only be used for online purchases and payments.
After use, for the sake of account safety, the virtual card will no longer be valid.
- The fee for virtual card activation is €1.80 per card.
and up to 40 virtual cards monthly.
Up to €700 can be sent to each of the 4 ecopayz virtual cards per day.
You can find out more details about the limits below:
|Service||Clients from VipDeposits||Regular customers|
|Maximum number of cards per day||4||3|
|Maximum number of cards per month||40||30|
|Maximum single transaction||750 EUR||700 EUR|