The available deposit methods may differ for users from different countries. The current list of options for your region can be viewed in the “Local operations” section of your ecoPayz merchant profile.
The following deposit methods are available for residents of the Russian Federation:
- Bank card
- Contact money transfer system – commission rate is 1.5%
- Qiwi wallet – commission rate is 5%
- Yandex.Money – commission rate is 2%
- Apple Pay – commission rate is 5%
- Using a mobile account of Beeline, MegaFon, and MTS
- Through Svyaznoy retail chain branches – commission rate is 3%
- Bitcoin – commission rate is 1%.
Withdrawals from an ecoPayz account are made only to a bank account. The commission amount is €10 per transaction and there may also be an additional currency conversion fee or commission from the correspondent bank.
However, customers from Russia can also withdraw/transfer money to their Qiwi and Yandex accounts. But the maximum withdrawal is in the amount of 10,000 rubles per day. The commission rate is 5%, but not less than €7.50 in amount.