NETELLER changes verification process
Recently NETELLER has made changes to its account verification procedure. Starting November 19, 2018, email verification will no longer be available. Also, the interface of account verification in your NETELLER account will be simplified for more convenience.
As before, all customers that sign up a new NETELLER account through VipDeposits link get a priority to get their account verified - therefore, if all is well with the documents, the whole process will take no longer than 24 hours.
Previously, Skrill changed its verification procedure the same way, and now these changes have come to NETELLER as well.
A step-by-step guide to verify your NETELLER account:
1. Log into your NETELLER account.
2. Go to Setting - Account verification, and choose an option to upload documents.
3. Choose a type of document you want to upload: passport, ID card, or driving license.
4. Upload a scanned copy of the chosen document.
5. After getting a confirmation of a successful upload, go to the next step - address verification.
6. You can review all steps of verification in this window.
To get a FREE VIP status, you need to:
Wait for our email confirming your participation in the program. Important: do not make any transactions until you get our email.
Pass account verification in your personal account on NETELLER mobile app.
After account verification, VIP Silver will be granted within 2 business days.