Skrill account verification will allow you to remove certain restrictions on the money turnover when depositing and withdrawing funds from your wallet.:
- Unverified accounts are limited to €2500, which is quite low.
- This limit won’t allow you to use e-Wallet comfortably.
- Increase limits on transactions for your account and Skrill card.
- Fill out the form on our website
- Wait for the confirmation letter by VipDeposits. There you will be informed, that your account had successfully joined the loyalty program
- Do not make deposits to merchants till you receive the confirmation letter from us!
- Verificate your account within 7 days from the moment of registration.
- Make the deposits according to our special prices.
The fastest way to verify Skrill account is to use the mobile app. You need to pass 3 stages: identity verification, address verification, and account ownership (selfie).
However, there is one thing you should know. To pass verification in Skril mobile app you need to deposit at least $10. After that a window to scan your documents will appear. Let’s review it step by step:
2. Do the same procedure for the documents confirming your address;
3. There you must write the word “Skrill” and the date of sending the documents for the account verification.
After these steps, you will see a message that all documents are being reviewed (screenshot 4).
Alternatively, you can use geolocation in your smartphone to confirm your address.
However, address verification should be passed by using your geolocation or by uploading the appropriate documents to your Skrill account.
Go to Settings page, choose Account verification,
and click Verify now (screenshot 1).
Click on Take a webcam shot (screenshot 2).
Choose a document type identifying
your person: passport, ID card, driving license etc,
and take a picture of it using webcam.
Make a selfie with a sheet of
paper in your hands. There you must write
the word “Skrill” and the date of sending the documents
for the account verification.
- allow browser to use your webcam on Skrill website;
- your webcam needs to have the min. resolution of 640 х 480.
You will be notified by email about the result of your documents check.
The result of a successful documents verification will be sent by e-mail.
This verification method is more lengthy compared to verification from a mobile app or webcam and takes 2-4 business days.
In the “Settings” tab, select the “Verify” item, click – “Verify Now” (screenshot 1) and select the third method – “Upload images”.
To verify your identity, you need to upload a photo (scan) of a document confirming your full name and date of birth, and indicate in advance which document you will upload: a passport, ID card, driver’s license (screenshot 3 and 4).
To confirm the account ownership you need to take a selfie via webcam.
To verify the address you also need to first select the document from the proposed list and upload it to your Skrill account.
- Also, to verify the address, you can enable geolocation in the browser.
- The easiest way to confirm your address is to request a certificate of registration from your bank.
Information about which documents have already been verified, and which – at the stage of verification – will be displayed in the “Summary” window (screenshot 7).
The results of the verification of documents will be sent to the email.
To complete a full verification in Skrill (which includes verification of identity and addresses), you must prepare in advance the following colored copies of the documents.
- A color copy of the internal or foreign passport (first and second pages), driving license, ID-card – one document of your choice. Black and white copies are not accepted.
- The proof of address must be issued by a government or financial institution and not earlier than three months (90 days) prior to submission to Skrill. It may be:
- Utility bill;
- Letter from the housing office;
- Documents from the bank containing the following information:
- Your name;
- Address you provided when registering with Skrill;
- Bank seal
- On the photo with an identity document, the document itself must be readable, the numbers on it should not be covered with fingers.
- The size of the photo should not exceed 1.5MB, the format of the documents should be JPG or PNG (for bank references PDF is also allowed), and the photo itself should be clear. All 4 corners of the document must be fully visible in the frame. It is forbidden to edit scans with any tools.