NETELLER improved requirements for obtaining VIP Silver and provided new p2p-transfer fees
NETELLER improves VipDeposits loyalty program: as of now, in order to upgrade your account from VIP Bronze PRO to VIP Silver level you have to make transactions to merchants totalling $7500 (it was $20000 previously).
Along with the possibility to obtain VIP Silver status on the most favorable terms you will also benefit from the following:
- Faster and simplified account verification;
- 24/7 customer support;
- Increased account limits.
HOW TO OBTAIN VIP SILVER STATUS VIA VIPDEPOSITS?
- Open an account through our link.
- Pass through all steps of account verification process. Once it is fully completed you
- will instantly receive exclusive status VIP Bronze PRO.
Make transactions totalling $7500 (it was $20000 previously) instead of $50000 for regular customers. Eligible transactions:
- Deposits to merchants;
- Cryptocurrency transactions via cryptocurrency service within your account.
HOW THE INTERNAL TRANSACTIONS FEE WOULD CHANGE?
Following recent changes at Skrill, Neteller will make amendments to the Send Money (p2p) transfer fee from June 10, 2019.
P2P (person to person) – internal money transfer to another Neteller account
- 5% fee will be applied to all account levels below VIP Silver.
- This new fee is relevant only for accounts opened after June 10, 2019.*
- Changes will be applied to members of certain countries only (the full list to be announced*).
*Article will be updated as information becomes available
To avoid this and other similar fees you will have to fund your account via credit/debit card, bank account or obtain at least VIP Silver status.
When using material from this site link to the source оis required.
Like the article? Share it!