In preparation for the New Year to come, the ecoPayz payment system has made some updates to the functionality and design of their business account. They also announced the implementation of the ecoPayz Mastercard for Europeans, which will give business customers more opportunities than the ecoCard does.
Key benefits of the new ecoPayz business account
The new version of the service for business clients has a number of advantages, which include:
A nice design and easy navigation: It has some elements of the private user’s wallet which most of ecoPayz’s customers find convenient and are already used to. The business account works great on both desktop and mobile platforms. It is also easy to find which sections to move to while in the updated version.
- A single page for managing all accounts. The homepage contains information about all available accounts. Here you can quickly create new accounts in different currencies and choose customized names for them, for example, “Payment for supplies” or “Tax deductions.” The named accounts are arranged automatically; their order can be changed by simply dragging any of them and dropping it where you would like it to be. There are also quick links for accessing key features like top-up, money transfer, and transaction history.
- Flexible settings. Clicking on the cogwheel icon opens an extensive settings menu in which you can manage your employee access rights, control your account security with 2-step verification and dual authorization, check your account limits, and manage your profile information.
- Support service. Below the envelope icon, there is a button you can use to instantly contact ecoPayz support service. In this section, there are contacts of a personal manager whom you can quickly reach for some assistance. Notifications about updates will be available here also.
ecoPayz Mastercard for business clients
The new ecoPayz Mastercard will replace the old ecoCard soon. Compared to its predecessor, the card has more capabilities and functionality. It is available in most of the EU/EEA member states.
Business account holders will certainly appreciate the advantages of the new card, which are:
- An updated design of the card. The new card now looks modern in design due to its deep navy blue color and minimalist style. The front side of the new card has ecoPayz and Mastercard logos and the contactless payment icon. All other information – the owner’s name, card expiration date, and CVV code are placed on the back.
- Multicurrency. Unlike the ecoCard which supported only three currencies, the new ecoPayz Mastercard supports up to eight different currencies. The cardholder can make transactions in the US dollar, euro, Polish zloty, pound sterling, as well as in the Swedish, Norwegian, Czech, and Danish krone. You can always save additional money on currency conversion by ordering an ecoPayz Mastercard in the currency you need or transact in the most.
- Fast shipping. ecoCards are only shipped by regular mail which can lead to long waiting times. But you can use a courier service for the delivery of your new ecoPayz Mastercard, which will significantly save your time.
- Complete cost control. In addition to the usual statistical functions, there is the option to set limits and restrictions on cash withdrawals, payments in terminals, and transfers. You can also freeze and unfreeze your ecoPayz Mastercard at any time.
It is an excellent solution to create a business account for a modern online business and set it to receive payments through the ecoPayz system. Doing this will allow you to use all the updated functionalities immediately.