What is Skrill?
Skrill (Moneybookers) is the most popular payment system among professional betters, forex traders, and poker players. Using Skrill you can instantly make deposits to poker-rooms / bookmaker websites / online casinos, transfer money between Skrill users and withdraw cash at ATM worldwide.
Skrill registration procedure is very simple. You only need an email address to send or receive money via Skrill. All deposits and withdrawals to/from poker rooms, betting websites, online casinos etc are free of charge unless a merchant itself charges fee. Above-mentioned makes Skrill the leader among payment providers in online gambling.
The verification procedure with VipDeposits is very simple. It allows to receive the unlimited account and more transaction and payment benefits. Using Skrill Prepaid MasterCard card you get access to your account in any ATM and shops worldwide. The Skrill VIP statuses give the chance to use benefits without limits of amount transfer or the number of multiple currency accounts.
Skrill can be compared to more popular PayPal payment provider, but difference that Skrill is focused on Europe and Asia. At present Skrill operates in many countries of Eastern Europe and countries of the former USSR, as Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, etc. Also Skrill is among the few payment service providers are available payments on the eBay platform.
Additionally, it is important to know that Skrill is registered in Great Britain, and laws of the countries limiting poker or betting don't apply to it.
Why is Skrill so good?
- Simple registration: to sign up Skrill you only need a valid e-mail address
- Deposits & withdrawals from poker rooms, betting websites, and online casino are free of charge
- Instant and commission-free transactions starting from VIP Silver
- Low transaction fees for Skrill deposits and withdrawals
- Skrill Prepaid MasterCard card for cash withdrawal and worldwide online shopping, however only available for SEPA countries
- Unlimited account with VipDeposits
- Accounts in several currencies
- Increased account safety and refund guarantee
- Convenience: with Skrill account you can make deposits, transfer funds to other users, withdraw cash, pay for goods online, top-up Skype, phone, etc.
- 24/7 VIP-support
What are Skrill VIP statuses?
Every user can get one of the Skrill VIP statuses: Bronze, Silver, Gold or Diamond. The Skrill VIP status depends on deposit amounts transferred to merchants: higher transactions provide higher level and better benefits.
|VIP status||Required quarter deposit amount for VIP status||Required quarter deposit amount for VipDeposits clients|
|VIP Bronze||6000 EUR||3000 EUR|
|VIP Silver||15000 EUR||5000 EUR|
|VIP Gold||45000 EUR||15000 EUR|
|VIP Diamond||90000 EUR||on request|
What benefits do you get with Skrill VIP status?
- Decreased Skrill internal transaction fees: for common users - 1,9%, max € 20; for VIP Bronze - max € 10 ; for VIP Silver, Gold, Diamond — 0%;
- unlimited account;
- Skrill Prepaid MasterCard card, but only for clients within SEPA countries;
- Increased cash withdrawal limits - €5000 per day for Skrill Prepaid MasterCard card;
- Additional accounts in other currencies;
- Account safety due to two-stage authentication;
- VIP client support.
Skrill safety is provided by two instruments such as:
Skrill Security Token is the small device in the form of a charm is created for safe remote access to your e-wallet of Skrill. This electronic key is intended for additional protection of means of VIP users of Skrill: in case of each entrance to the account you will need to enter the unique one-time password generated by security token.
!!! Skrill Security Token is not used since June, 2016. However everybody having it can continue to use it.
What is Two Factor Authentication?
Two-Factor Authentication as known as 2FA is an additional security level of your Skrill account. It’s also called multifactor authentication which requires to use not only login and password, but also a special code is available only using your smartphone.
How to enable two-factor authentication
Open Setup – Settings and click “Connect” opposite to "Two Factor Authentication" item.
Press Set up Two Factor Authentication button.
Setup Google Authenticator app on your smartphone. Open the app and scan the QR-code which is located below and enter an app code in the field from point 3 (on a screenshot).
- Press the Verify and Save button
- After that you receive reserve codes which will be useful if you can’t use Google Authenticator or you lose the phone.
- Don't tell anybody the reserve codes. Each code you can use only 1 time.
Two factor authentication is set up. Now every time you login to Skrill account or transfer the funds the system will request a special safety code for two factor authentication.
What to do if there is no two factor authentication in your settings?
In this case you have to send the following letter to the [email protected]:
I would like to have 2FA enabled for my account. I'm aware that you offer a physical security token for a similar purpose but I don't wish to order it at this time.
Thank you in advance.
P.S.: As of now, I don't have the 2FA tab in my interface, please add it and let me know.
Within 2 working days you will able to set up two factor authentication.
How to generate more reserve codes
- To generate more reserve codes, set off two factor authentication and set up it again. After repeated authentication setup you’ll receive new codes.
- All previous codes automatically will become invalid.
Is it possible to use Skrill Security Token and 2FA at the same time?
No, it isn’t. It is possible to use just one of them. If you want to connect two factor authentication, then before you have to disconnect Skrill Security Token.
Join now and enjoy exclusive benefits for your Skrill account!
If you already have a Skrill account, proceed to step 2 and complete the form.